Salary: $10-$12 DOE
Date Posted: January 2, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294082
We are looking for accomplished individuals with experience using hand tools, reading blue prints, putting parts together. Our client is a manufacturing firm near the Pinellas County/Hillsborough border. This position is a temp to hire position and our client is looking to set interviews as quickly as possible.
Our client operates in a climate controlled facility, with great opportunity for advancement, overtime and benefits! This is a first shift position with hours 6:00am - 2:30pm.
- Experienced using multiple types of hand tools
- Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing plant, wiring experience preferred
- Excellent eye for detail
- Able to work well with a team
- Assemble the manufactured pieces into a finished product
- Prepare the finished product for shipping.
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.