Date Posted: March 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294140
Bi-lingual Logistics / Customer Service
Mon - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
$15 to $19 DOE
Growing International company with Upstate South Carolina presence is looking for an individual with experience in customer service, logistics and some purchasing.
The qualified candidates must be fluent in Spanish and have experince with logistics with South America and Mexico.
The position will include the following responsibilitis in customer service and purchasing.
- Create production schedule according to orders
- Processing orders and deliveries
- Organizing shipments
- Identify logistical problems and plan appropriate solutions
- Proactive customer feedback
- Preparation of shipping documents, packaging lists, BOL’s
- Provide ASN & documents to customers
- Handle and document claims
- Submit paperwork to accounting in a timely manner
- Communicate delivery issues and/or disputers to accounting
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.