Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294141
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Client WOW Factors:
- Comprehensive Health coverage including Life Insurance
- Family oriented work environment
- Long tenure of employees
- No weekends
If you feel qualified for this opportunity and are looking for long term employment with a great company, please contact us asap.
Our client in Hayward is seeking a responsible, dynamic administrative assistant eager to accept the challenge of playing a key role in our fast-paced environment.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the Label Artwork team through coordination of the product label changes process.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of all product label changes initiated by the company from start to finish.
- Track all outgoing and incoming communication related to product label changes from vendors, customers and other departments.
- Coordinate and attend department meetings and prepare minutes.
- Maintain electronic scan and hard copy files for all current and new labels.
- Special projects as required.
- High School diploma required, Associate degree preferred and 2-3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay