Salary: 12.00 -13.00/ hr
Date Posted: December 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 294180
Machine Operator and Yard management Associate.
PrideStaff in Roseville is assisting in identifying candidates with experience and aptitude to work in a production yard, amidst the elements. Candidates with agricultural or landscape experience as well as machine operations, building pallets, forklift operations, shipping and receiving, loading and unloading are most successful.
Yard duties can change and individuals need to be flexible, sharp, and safety-conscious.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Will remove pieces of trash and debris from urban wood waste.
- Will pick up trash and throw it in a dumpster.
- Will remove landscape material from the ends of conveyors to keep the conveyors operating freely, using a shovel.
- Will use shovels, pitchforks, and other hand tools.
- Requires work boots (not steel-toed), work gloves.
- Work area will be outside and will be dusty.
- Bilingual is a plus, be punctual, and hardworking.
If you feel you are experienced in the above areas, and would like to discuss further, apply to the position and follow up with a call to our office immediately -