TEMPORARY PART TIME TAX PREPARER
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking an experienced Tax Preparer to join our client’s team on a part time basis, to help during tax season. The Part Time Tax Preparer for tax season will be working for a reputable CPA Firm in the Elk Grove area, and will be able to have quite a bit of flexibility in their schedule, since only 3 days a week will be needed.
The ideal Part Time Tax Preparer for tax season candidate will be friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature and regularly deals with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the business. Experience with Lacerte software is ideal.
- Completes tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution
- High School Degree or Associates Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a tax preparer
- Lacerte Software experience
- PTIN required
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong math skills
Pay Rate: $14 - $15/hr
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!