Date Posted: January 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294192
Office Assistant / Purchasing
Location: Norcross, GA
Local manufacturing company is seeking a new customer service representative/general office assistant for their customer service department.
Employee must have prior experience in a similar environment, taking orders via phone from different clients, memorize part numbers and purchasing experience.
- Work Order Processing
- Emails and phone calls (receive and respond)
- Data Entry (Sales orders, etc.)
- Sales, Invoice, Deposit Reports daily
- Learn customers’ needs (some are specific)
- Assist with BOL’s, packing slip
- Drop shipments
- Provide quotes for parts
- Receive mail – deposit slip
- Assist with accounting tasks
- Assist in projects as needed, as well as operations/production
- Forecast and requisition and make containers.
- Miscellaneous filing
- Must be computer proficient
- Articulate and customer oriented
- Previous experience working with Purchase Orders
- Typing 45+ wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Maintain established relationship with customers. This will continue to be maintained through a professional persona, constant customer friendly attitude both on the phone and email. As well as in person, when on occasion we receive visitors.
Experience with graphics (PDF or Illustrator) a plus!
Please apply with an updated resume or email one to: