Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294275
IMMEDIATE Machinist OPENINGS
Machine Operating and Manufacturing
CNC - Mills - Lathes
PrideStaff in East/South Sacramento is recruiting associates that possess experience in areas of production and manufacturing. Successful experience in areas of machine operating, construction, specialized skills involving wood, craftsmanship, molding, lumber and milling are most desirable.
Job duties and requirements involve, but are not limited to:
- Running and working with machines such as mills and lathes
- Use of standard tools and saws, measuring tape
- Adhere to Safety guidelines, instructions, and directions per supervisor
- Wear appropriate PPE as directed
- Loading materials onto machines
- QA/QC of finished product/materials
Required skills and abilities:
- Detailed understanding of measurement, inches (standard) and metric
- Ability to stand and move with ease for the duration of the shift
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly, safely
- Proven success is in related work
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction and work with others in a team environment
- Reliable, accountable for actions and production
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Hourly pay-rate varies per skill level and experience. Higher pay for Supervisor or highly skilled craftsman.
- Medical and Dental benefits offered
- Paid Holidays
PrideStaff hiring requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age and have proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide at least 2 positive business references from prior employers or supervisors.
- Must have reliable and consistent means of transportation.
If you are interested in speaking about these positions, please apply to the job,
attach a resume if possible and follow up with a phone call to our
PrideStaff office at 916-757-6100