Date Posted: January 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294580
Soldering and Electronics Assembly
First Shift and Second Shift
Pridestaff is working with innovative companies in the North Atlanta area to fill 3 immediate temp-to-hire openings on first and second shift. These companies have been experiencing steady growth and are well regarded in their respective industries.
Job Responsibilities include some or all of the following:
- Fine pitch soldering, solderers
- Electronics and mechanical assembly
- Uses small instruments
- Minimum of 1 yr recent relevant work experience
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Stable work history
- Ability to make repetitive, precise hand movements
- IPC-610 standard and/or ISO experience preferred.
Up to $13.00 hour to start with room for advancement
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Applicants wishing to be considered should include an error-free resume including details on recent soldering experience and any experience working under IPC / ISO standards.