Salary: $30K - $34K +Team Bonus Program & Benefits
Date Posted: January 8, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 294751
Recruiter - Staffing Consultant
PrideStaff is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record in recruiting, negotiating, communicating, and problem solving to join the growing and dynamic Gilbert team!
Have you been working in Retail or Hospitality and currently seeking a career with a Monday - Friday schedule?
Reporting to the Owner, the Staffing Consultant is responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and supervising Field Associates and for matching the needs of employers with the skills and capabilities of the Field Associates. This individual must be able to live our Mission Statement when interacting with internal and external customers. We are looking for someone with strong computer skills, ability to navigate the internet and our internal software system.
- Recruit top level administrative and light industrial professionals; interview and identify temporary, temporary- to-hire and direct hire opportunities for these candidates.
- Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- Interview and administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
- Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Develop and grow PrideStaff's client base by selling our services for temporary and or full time staffing solutions.
- Make telephone calls and conduct one-on-one meetings with key managers and senior level executives, for the purpose of providing solutions to our clients and building on existing client relationships.
Keywords: interviewer, interview, recruit, hiring, recruitment, recruiting, staffing, human resources, recruiter, corporate recruiter, sales, business development
The Foundation of Success:
A business is only as good as the people it employs and the processes it follows. And PrideStaff is no exception. Our greatest asset is our people and their dedication to our core values:
- Act as a Trusted Partner to our clients, employees and franchise holders.
- Maintain honest, open and ethical relationships with others.
- Never be satisfied with "good enough." Continually strive to set higher standards for performance.
The ideal candidate for the Recruiter/Staffing Consultant Position possess the following skills and or characteristics:
- Two years proven experience in a professional, retail or hospitality environment.
- Ability to resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- College degree preferred, but not required
Keywords: interviewer, interview, recruit, hiring, recruitment, recruiting, staffing, human resources, recruiter, corporate recruiter, sales, business development, retail, customer services, hospitality