Salary: Up to $16/hour DOE
Date Posted: January 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294796
Customer Service Representative- Call Center
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative/CSR to work with a high volume call center for e-commerce client. The Customer Service Representative will work in a call center environment and will make inbound as well as outbound calls to customers.
Customer Service/Call Center Job Duties to include:
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and route call to the appropriate resource
- Providing customers with product and service information and resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Product and service knowledge
- Entering customer information in the system, identifying and escalating priority issues
- Completing call log and producing call reports
- Providing follow up calls to customers when necessary
Customer Service/Call Center Job Requirements to include:
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous sales experience is ideal
- Strong computer skills including data entry / typing
- Experience selling products or services over the phone
- Willingness to submit to a background check and/or drug test
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!