Salary: up to $14.00 DOE
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294803
Warehouse - General Labor
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently recruiting for general warehouse associates for a large manufacturing client. Basic forklift and general warehouse experience is essential. If you desire to work in a friendly and productive environment, this position is for you.
Warehouse/General Labor Responsibilities may include:
- Sweeping and cleaning of assigned plant work areas
- Prep product for manufacturing
- Deliver Product to Shipping Station
- Assist variety of manufacturing departments
Warehouse/General Labor Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months recent experience in warehouse environment
- Forklift experience
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work in team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexible availability
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position during entire shift
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!