Date Posted: January 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294882
Position Description: The ensures that tenant and subsidy payments and charges are reported. Reports ledger realities to management make recommendations and take action to enhance the financial performance of a multi-family housing portfolio. Develops/monitors accounting reports and takes action accordingly. Oversees daily Property Administration duties.
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of work experience. Experience with LITCH ( Low Income Housing Tax Credits is preferred.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of General Accounting Procedures.
- Proficient in OneSite, MRI, Yardi or a similar property management software.
- Ability to develop annual budget, standards, and goals.
- Experience with financial reporting, month end closing, and resident general ledger.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and generate special reports and communicate recommendations effectively.
Reports to: Senior Director of Asset Management