Salary: $17.00 to $18.00
Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294914
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Accounting - Order Processing Admin
We are looking for an energetic, team-oriented individual to join the accounting team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable working autonomously. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. This position reports to the assistant controller.
- Accept job packets from employees.
- Assess line items and the pricing of items for accuracy.
- Seek necessary approvals when required.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors based on these job packets (ensuring all information is accurate for delivery and product).
- Follow up to ensure orders received by vendors and confirmations have been received.
- Issue invoices for all jobs within 48 hours (two business days) of receipt of job packet issued to correct customer contact and address.
- File job packets in Customer Files daily.
- Ensure accuracy of all updates as well as close the sales order and accounts receivable modules each month.
- Month end journal vouchers and summary spreadsheets as assigned.
- Post Cash Receipts as directed by Assistant Controller.
- Prepare and send out weekly (Friday) Accounts Receivable Ageing.
- Prepare and send out weekly (Monday) Open Credits report.
- Sort job packets by rep and job number and give to Assistant Controller.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay