Date Posted: January 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295007
We are currently searching for a motivated, customer oriented, and passionate candidate to join our client's team! The selected individual will enjoy a competitive salary, a strong company culture, and the ability to grow with an organization.
To provide superior customer service by establishing a working relationship with existing and potential clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle general aspects of customer service
- Assists in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for established customers.
- Monitors production order schedules and expedites delivery per customer requests.
- Operates inventory control software, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Handle sales order processing
- Generates correspondence to secure additional customer information to resolve customer disputes.
- Maintains detailed files for documentation.
- Prepare Order Specification
- Answers sales calls and provides information as needed.
- Processes change orders
- Prepare Order approvals
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of commercial printing, graphics, or specialty packaging
- Previous customer service experience for a manufacturing organization