Date Posted: January 10, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 295128
Production Trainee will be learning and will have exposure to all areas of Production. The Production Trainee will be working and obtaining knowledge of al l production areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control material process by monitoring the equipment. This is done via visual inspections and monitoring the electronic controls.
- Make adjustments as needed to ensure high quality product is being produced. Ensure material is processed with the least amount of waste.
- Adjust and fine tune all equipment inside and outside of the building process area. Generate reports from the data gathered.
- Responsible for working in any area as assigned by Supervisor. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 2 years’ experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multi ply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to obtain a valid powered industrial truck license.
- Must be able lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.