Salary: $60 - 70k
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 295255
Pridestaff Akron has an opportunity for Junior to Mid Level .Net Developers in the Cleveland area! This is contract-to-hire or full time opportunity. You will be working with a talented development staff that will help you to take the next step in your career.
You will be responsible for developing high traffic / customer facing web and client-server applications. You will be working in a team driven environment and working independently at times as well, and you will possess strong leadership capabilities to potentially lead a development team down the line as well.
- Experience with C# .NET
- Understanding of .NET frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline is required
- Well versed in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, and SQL
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Preferred: experience with RESTful Web Services, SOAP, and SAML
- Preferred: agile based Scrum team work experience using Git and Jira
- Design, develop, maintain, test, and deliver products that meet customer requirements
- Work with product team and external partners to deliver new features in a timely manner
- Follow established design principles
- Collaborate with team members to improve services
Please submit resume online and it will be forwarded to the Recruiter.
No phone calls please.