Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 295285
Part Time Leasing Agent- 15 per hour- Margate
Schedule: (3 wks) Fri, Sat, Sun (1 wk) Fri ·
Reports to: Property Manager
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.). Have great phone etiquette.
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
- Keeps record of own guest cards to file with application or to do a follow-up.
- Tour prospects around community, acquire knowledge of clients needs to build the sale and sell on the features and benefits; close the sale.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Update Status Report & Move-In Report, process applications for approvals.
(i.e., credit check, rental & employment history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect's needs.
- Secure new resident's signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move
in as you go over the lease and addendums with them. Orient new residents to community and do move-in walk through.
- Help monitor renewals and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Assist in monitoring advertising effectiveness.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
- Operate data software to record, store and analyze information.
- Learn & understand the Apartment lease, addendums and application.
- Accept rental payments.
- Provide support to Property Manager in overall duties.
- Provide general administrative assistance to office
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by spot checking by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.