Date Posted: August 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295338
Wave Solder Machine Operator
Our client is a locally owned and operated electronics manufacturer. Founded in 1988 they are the choice supplier for leading-edge companies in the medical, aerospace, defense, industrial and communication segments for electronics manufacturing services. They offer great benefits, career path development and a great work environment!
As a Wave Operator you will be placing unfinished circuit boards in the Wave Machine, monitoring for any malfunctions and checking the quality of every circuit board.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Running circuit boards through Wave machines daily according to schedule
- Perform machine set-up and cleanup according to documented procedures.
- Perform minor maintenance as required to operate the machine in an efficient manner.
- Move product to and from Wave process throughout day to keep processes moving and meet schedule commitments
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
Multiple Shifts Available:
- Days: 6:30am-3:00pm
- Swing: 2:45pm-11:15pm
- Weekends: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:30am-6:30pm
Pay Rate: $15.00-$19 Depending on Experience and Qualifications