Salary: $14 per hour
Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295402
PrideStaff is seeking a fabricator for a first shift position, Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm located in the northeast suburbs. This is a temporary to hire position that compensates $13-14 per hour. There may be mandatory overtime as well.
- Making electrical enclosures with the use of hand tools, power tools etc.
- Taking accurate measurement with micrometers and calipers
- Ability to use ohm meters, wire crimpers
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to assemble and utilize mechanical skills sets
- Ability to create the components that go into small and large scale products
- Color Vision: Fabricators will need to be able to identify different color wires, tabs and electronic components in order to put them together correctly.
- Dexterity: Fabricators work with their hands, whether directly manipulating components or using controls on an assembly machine.
- Math: Basic math is needed due to the technological needs of many fabrication plants.
- Mechanical/Technical Skills: Fabricators need to be able to read and understand blueprints, manuals, and work with computers, machines and motion-control robots to do their job.