Salary: Up to $18.90 DOE
Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295473
Order Fulfillment Coordinator - Alpharetta, GA
Up to $18.90 / HR DOE
Position is responsible for the Order-Entry System fulfillment of product orders ensuring the accuracy of inventories in-house, the consignment locations, and related data input essential for invoice accuracy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Data input of all product orders from US and International representatives
- Preparation of order packets enabling the timely issuance of customer invoices
- Production of invoices from completed approved orders
- Initiation an maintenance of Customer Account files
- Distribution of invoices via mail or electronic means as required by customer
- Understanding and application of pricing agreements influencing the accuracy of invoices.
- Accurate and complete record keeping of each customer file.
- Support of finished product inventory management activities at consignment locations
- Developing and producing summary activity reports related to inventory levels and costs.
- Conduct job duties following required standard procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements below are representative of knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external contacts
- Manage multiple priorities / multi-task
- Document activities and superior attention to detail
- Capable of self-directing activities
- Ability to read, comprehend and strictly adhere to standard operating procedures
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Data entry into an Order-entry system experience essential
- Experience with accounting / invoicing processes
- Proficiency with standard office computer programs and ability to learn Order / Inventory System.
- Detail oriented
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen