Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295545
Welder - Truck Body Manufacturer
Specialty Truck Body Manufacturer
First Shift - Pay Rate Depends on Experience
Put your welding skills to work in our client's modern truck body facility.
M-F 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM, some overtime.
The Body Install Technician is responsible for assembly and installation of custom hitches, frame extensions, truck body components and aerial equipment on truck chassis - welding experience requiered
- Install body assemblies from blueprints, samples, or verbal instructions.
- Work with different materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use basic hand & measuring tools: employee expected to supply tools
- Equipment knowledge: saws, ironworkers, drills, cutting torches and welders
- Ability to safely operate forklifts and overhead cranes
- The ability to read and interpret drawing, specifications and manuals and competently inspect all products manufactured.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- The employee must have the physical strength, agility, and balance to maneuver around the project as necessary.
- Ladder use may be required at times as well as kneeling for periods of time.
- Ideal candidate must be able to follow schematics, drawings or blueprints and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with truck mounted equipment in a production environment preferred.
Apply Today! PRIDESTAFF