Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 295655
Retired or a stay at home parent looking for a few days of work here and there?
We want you!
This position needs a top notch admin employee to greet visitors but also to support members of the company.
Typical duties may include:
- Greet/Announce incoming visitors to appropriate parties
- Answer Phones/Route incoming calls to appropriate departments, Multi phone system
- Prepare meeting materials, Training will be involved
- Prepare conference rooms/manage conference room schedule/order catering
- Order Office Supplies
- For Executives-Manage Calendars and travel arrangements
- Expense reports
- Misc. tasks as needed
- Recent Administrative Experience in a Professional Office Setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to support all levels of staff and handle tasks in a timely manner
- Professional Demeanor and Appearance
- Willingness to submit to a background check and drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Receptionist/Admin Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!