Date Posted: March 7, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 295695
PrideStaff, an award winning staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Staffing Consultant to join our Irvine team. If you are a GOAL-ORIENTED, SELF-STARTER, have a great sense of HUMOR, HIGH ENERGY LEVEL, VIVACIOUS PERSONALITY and have a BIG HEART FOR PEOPLE, we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for anyone who has a couple of years of professional office and sales experience and is looking to start a career in the recruiting and staffing industry.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8-5 and position pays $35-40K plus Commission as well as Medical and Dental benefits.
The Staffing Consultant will assist in building candidate relationships, uncovering new client relationships and supporting hiring activities. Exceptional communication skills, multitasking and the flexibility to handle change are essential to success in this role. Phone mastery and a sales / relationship development mindset are critical. You will also be an organizational guru, working effectively with our team to promote inside sales and marketing.
Staffing Consultant - Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- To develop repeat and referral business by filling clients' needs with the appropriate Field Associates.
- To maintain an inventory of qualified available Field Associates through creative recruiting
- Screening, evaluating, interviewing and hiring Field Associates.
- Always pursue excellence in quality to ensure a standard of service for the clients and supplemental employees.
- Develop business with current clients.
Staffing Consultant - Required Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- 1 to 3 years of recent experience in a fast-paced professional office or customer service environment with an emphasis on sales
- High school degree (min) – some college preferred
- Sales / marketing / and / or customer service background preferred
- Excellent computer and typing skills (50 + WPM)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to establish daily priorities and work independently
- Superb customer focus and attention to detail
- Consistently exceed PrideStaff’s key performance indicators for recruiting and sales
- Follow a proven recipe for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen