Mountain View, CA
Date Posted: January 26, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 295768
Customer Service Agent
To summarize, we are looking for a very able, empathetic and enthusiastic agent who can quickly grasp the details of our tech-products and delight the customers as part of their daily engagement with our customers.
The ideal candidate is an extremely good written and verbal communicator, who is detail oriented, proactive, eager to learn, and able to make sound decisions with minimal supervision. Most importantly, a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and enjoy helping people. If you are hard-working, with a positive growth mindset and enjoy working with people, this is the role for you.
- Respond to all customers' queries via Zendesk, e-mail, phone, and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues experienced by our customers on our website and mobile app
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Creating replacement orders for customers and managing/ help with their return requests.
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate. It is important to be able to interface with the other teams when new customer issues are seen to identify, handle and escalate appropriately.
- Uploading files for shipment daily ( and order fulfillment as needed)
- RMA/Refund processing and tracking
- Work with our 3rd Party Logistics Center with general customer shipping issues, lost packages, tracking, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in using Zendesk and other integrated/ support tools, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, & Internet Explorer.
- Native fluency in English.
- 2-5 years experience in customer service at a consumer facing technology company
- Innately talented in customer service and relationship building
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, and help and teach others
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Very very tech-savvy
Overall, we need a reliable, empathetic, resourceful, hard-working person with very good capability of thinking outside the box with minimal direction. A positive attitude with growth mindset is very invaluable.
- Technology and E-commerce background is preferable.
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer products is a plus.
- Experience with fraud analysis a plus.
- Knowledge of USPS and UPS shipping operations is a plus.
- Experience working in wearable technology companies is a plus.