Date Posted: January 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296099
Now Hiring an Operations Associate for a Wealth Management Company in Bloomington!
The Operations Associate plays a critical role in the back-office functioning of the firm. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties of the firm, the Operations Associate helps keep the office running smoothly and ensures that all client paperwork and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Competitive Salary | Benefits | Full Time | Career Opportunity
- Process new accounts
- Process account transfers
- Process new contributions and redemptions
- Process beneficiary changes
- Creates client meeting review materials
- Sends update materials
- Advisory fees and commissions accounting
- Compliance Administration
- Handles miscellaneous operations activities
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to complete tasks with strict deadlines
- BA/BS degree in finance-related field
All candidates must be:
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
- PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
- With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
- As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!