Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296132
Function: Generate sales to contribute to the branch’s overall revenue, gross profit and net profit. Works closely with clients to ensure accuracy and an overall excellent client experience.
What is the basic purpose of the job?
To meet predefined goals in the areas of sales, gross margin and profit.
To maintain relationships at the critical decision-maker level with high potential accounts.
Critical skills, experience and personality traits needed for the job.
Develop new client sales
Qualify leads. ID potential targets.
Develop relationships with all levels of buyers at target companies.
Make calls to: develop leads, qualify targets, conduct research, set visits and follow up.
What are the traits and characteristics that are critical for success?
- Organizational Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Client Service Driven
- Goal Oriented
- Team Player
- Multi-Task Oriented
- Professional Image
- Communication Skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BA is preferred but can be substituted for similar experience.
- GED or H.S. Diploma is required.
- Satisfactory computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet and email software. Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Three plus years experience in outside sales, ideally in the temporary staffing business.
- Experience selling to all levels of staff at corporate clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.