Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 Per Year
Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 296136
PrideStaff is seeking a candidate for a Direct Hire Industrial Maintenance Technician. This person will be responsible for maintaining an industrial facility both electrically and mechanically.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and promote a safe work environment
- All Preventive Maintenance program work, updating PM computer system, equipment failure response and troubleshooting. Projects intended to improve safety, quality, efficiency and product offerings. All facility maintenance. Equipment alignment, spares build up, instrument calibration and repair, new equipment installations, electrical, pipe fitting, hydraulic, pneumatic, fabrication, welding and mechanical repairs.
- Must be able to apply electrical, electronic and software skills to solve problems. Knowledge of electronic control systems and combustion furnace equipment.
- Ability to work on all components of Hot Dip Galvanizing line.
- Also includes any other duties deemed necessary throughout the plant.
Previous experience (2 years minimum) with preventative industrial maintenance, strong communication and teamwork skills, well organized, effective troubleshooting skills, self directed and motivated, good leadership abilities.
• Competitive score on Maintenance aptitude tests. Maintenance experience in electrical, mechanical and hydraulics. Ability to read prints and drawings. Ability to use hand tools, torches, grinders, micrometers, calipers and spacer gages. Strong computer skills.
• Demonstrated use of multimeter/oscilloscope to measure AC and DC voltages,
currents and resistances.
• Demonstrated understanding of 480V, 3 phase electrical systems
• Demonstrated understanding of principles of Lockout/Tagout/Tryout
• Demonstrated understanding of Electrical Safety practices including identification and ability to deenergize exposed energized conductors and understanding of Arc Flash and Shock protection principles
• Demonstrated understanding of plant control systems including PLCs, HMIs, Drives, Actuators and Instrumentation.
- Galvanizing knowledge and predictive maintenance preferred, not required
Competitive benefits package!