Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296509
Pridestaff has an immediate opportunity for CERTIFIED Plumbers. Please call our office to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components.
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Identify required tools and special equipment.
- Select the type and size of pipe required.
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls.
- Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems.
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets.
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Maintain all building codes, installation requirements and relevant legislation.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixtures are met.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements.
MUST BE CERTIFIED.
Must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to background check and drug screen.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.