Date Posted: January 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296593
PrideStaff is looking to hire experienced welders for a client located in Griffin, GA.
- Must be experienced in MIG welding, including set-up.
- Must be able to weld thin metals (16AWG or 1/16") up to thicker 1/2" material.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings in order to facilitate the required assembly.
- Familiarity with overhead crane operation is necessary.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, and repetitive movements.
- Must pass a Weld Test
- Must pass a pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screen
- Pay is $13.00/hr
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!