Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Date Posted: February 20, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 296683
PrideStaff is seeking a Purchasing Associate for a client in Northern Palm Beach on a direct hire basis. Must have strong analytical & supply chain experience with good follow through and problem solving skills to support supply chain planning activities. Monday- Friday full time hours.
Responsibilities to include:
- Plan/analyze optimum inventory levels based on customer demand and ensure timely delivery
- Participate in planning, purchasing, manufacturing management and sales forecasting
- Submit POs to meet inventory targets
- Support Supply Chain with vendor management and performance metrics
- Assist in coordinating label changes and the setup of UPC Codes
- Assists with development, launch and support of new products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 2+ years’ experience in purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing, warehousing and/or new product development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Good understanding of business and supply chain requirements
- Strong work ethic, analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal communication
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
Should be a self-motivated team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Planner” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!