Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Date Posted: February 2, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 296686
PrideStaff is seeking an Operations Logistics Coordinator for a Palm Beach Gardens growing corporate office on a direct hire basis. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of shipping activities of key accounts. Energetic company who values their employees with many fun activities! Fit into their culture is key to success!
- Track KPI’s and monitor orders for accuracy, order volume and chargeback
- Support Operations Team & Manager with special projects and promotional planning counts
- Monitor the daily shipping activities of key accounts
- Handles timely resolution of transactions to resolve discrepancies
- Serve as key liaison Sales/CSR teams coordinating day-to-day activities
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years Supply Chain experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Supply Chain ERP system experience preferably Oracle
- Ability to create reports, business correspondence and procedures
- Ability to problem solve and deal with an array of variables in a time-sensitive environment
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and be a strong self-starter
- Must have excellent teamwork skills
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Logistic Coordinator” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!