Salary: $ 13.00 per hour
Date Posted: January 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296746
The Compounder Helper is responsible for assisting compounders in manufacturing various types of cosmetics / OTC products.
- Candidate must be in line with company standards of quality, health and safety policies, GMP compliance, and cost efficiency.
- Assist compounding staff with the necessary resources to manufacture batches.
- Complete all task strictly following the manufacturing procedures, processes, and training. Communicate to appropriate manager/team leader any unexpected issue or deviation if they occur.
- Support compounders for preparation of manufacturing in activities like cleaning pumps, cleaning kettles, checking raw materials, setting up and any activity related to the manufacturing of batches.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner in accordance with the company levels of quality. Ensure all information is recorded in the appropriate log book or document as necessary.
- Ensure always working in a safe way; help maintain a safe working environment around peers.
- Complete required training as needed in accordance to the company policies.
- Operate equipment such as dry-blenders, in-line homogenizers, in-tank homogenizer, waukesha pumps, kettles, versator, cooling system, heating system, forklifts, and other equipment related to manufacturing of batches.
Other duties as assigned.
The Compounder Helper will report to the Compounding Manager. However, the daily tasks and job assignments, he will be supervised by the Compounding Team Leader
Education and Training
- Candidate with High School Diploma or GED (High School Equivalent) is preferred
- Basic Math Skills
- Demonstrate mechanical ability to dismantle and assemble equipment safely.
- Ability to read and follow simple instructions
- Forklift knowledge and certification, a plus
- Knowledge of chemicals used in the industry, a plus.
- Knowledge of scales and weights, a plus.