Culver City, CA
Date Posted: January 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 296766
PrideStaff LA Culver City is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record of consistent success in recruiting, scheduling interviews, sales, marketing as well as administrative support to a team in a sales environment. We need a person who has consistently demonstrated the ability to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Recruit talent for multiple skill sets and positions on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruited employees, clients and recruiting resources.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Consistently exceed key performance indicators.
- Follow a proven recipe for success.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people.
- Work in a fast paced, goal oriented team environment. This position will report directly into the Owner of PrideStaff LA Culver City.
Requirements Responsibilities include:
- Use various on-line and local recruiting resources to source employees for large client base.
- Leverage technology, websites, social media and relationships to secure top level talent.
- Work with the manager to develop and support marketing materials.
- Manage administrative responsibilities which include on-line record keeping, database (CRM) record keeping and hard copy employment documents and files.
- Consistently conduct employment reference checks on candidates for hire.
- Create job postings and employment advertising for online distribution.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Presenting a positive and welcoming experience for guests, applicants and Associates.
- Administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
- Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders.
- Maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
Requirements: The ideal candidate For the Recruiting Assistant Position has the following skills and or characteristics:
- Two years proven experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to resolve customer service issues quickly and efficiently.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience meeting and exceeding weekly production goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- 2 year college degree preferred.
- Bilingual preferred. (English/Spanish)
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Are you qualified? Submit your interest now!