Date Posted: February 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296824
Local Charlotte Company Looking for Experienced Dispatcher!!
Local Carolina construction company is looking to add to their growing team. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with a lot of growth opportunity this is the job for you!!
The Dispatcher will be the point of contact for clients and employees. They will help create routes that keep costs down but meet client needs in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate for this position needs to be able to adjust to last minute changes and adaptable to problem solving.
- Develop routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
- Collaborate with management to modify routes to accommodate the needs of clients
- Act as a communication liaison and answer incoming calls
- Cultivate strong relationship with drivers and clients to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Effectively monitor route changes, road delays and establish new routes
- High school diploma/GED required
- Flexible schedule
- Previous dispatching experience
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- STRONG written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen