Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: January 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296921
Pridestaff is hiring an office manager for our client who is in growth mode! This temp-to-perm opportunity is ideal for a candidate with thick skin and a "can do" attitude. Responsibilities include supporting company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff; supply management; tracking expenses; developing standards; promoting process improvement; and inventory control.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; prepare payroll; control correspondence; design filing systems; review and approve supply requisitions; assign and monitor clerical functions.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measure results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarize information; identify trends.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.