Mira Loma, CA
Date Posted: January 25, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296942
The Multi-head operator processes the order according to specification working with a 30 head tajima embroidery machine.
- Must meet operation standards of 75 pieces per hour
- Perform general operator maintenance (clean, oil , adjust tension).
- Retrieve design from library and transmit to embroidery machine using express.
- Program machines for stitches and colors and to run automatic.
- Review color sequence and material for correctness and quality.
- Read order carefully for special instructions.
- Fill out production reports and sign work orders on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all Company policies and safety procedures.
Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work operating in a multi-tasking function. Detail oriented, logical and methodological approach to problem solving.
- Must adapt to busy, time-sensitive work environment where the majority of work is due same-day.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- The position involves standing, walking for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Requires lifting of product up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Requires twisting at the torso while lifting and handling emblem templates for the machines.
- Manufacturing work environment.
- Exposure to manufacturing elements including noise, dust, fumes and odors.
Bilingual a Plus!