Date Posted: January 25, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 296997
Pridestaff is partnered with a young but growing private investigative firm that is looking to hire a part-time Documentation Specialist.
The person who fills this position will provide support services to the firm’s surveillance efforts, with a special focus on documenting the results of our investigations. This person will wear a lot of hats, but some of the duties will involve:
- Documenting status reports submitted from field investigators in the internal case management system and communicating those status updates to clients
- Organizing and labeling video files, photographs, and other files submitted by field investigators
- Compiling and editing surveillance footage into a final film files
- Writing and editing investigative reports based on materials submitted by field investigators
- Other tasks as directed by the Director of Surveillance
The ideal candidate for this position will have superior writing and editing skills, including the ability to follow an established written style. Qualified candidates should also have excellent communication abilities, prior experience with video editing software, and the ability to work independently on multiple cases.
- Must be 18 or older
- Provide two professional references
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.