Valley Stream, NY
Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 297054
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Field Foreman to join their growing team.
Client offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package including 401k with matching contribution and Medical/Dental/Life insurance!
Location: Office is located near Valley Stream, NY however this position will entail field work throughout the 5 boroughs
Responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising crews involved in the installation, alteration, addition, and/or repair of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment on any type project
- Primary jobsite supervisor in smaller construction, retrofit, or tenant finish projects.
- Work with the PM for estimates and take-off
- Delegate work to crews, Establishes work schedules, monitors work, direct crews
- Responsible for having material, tools, equipment, information and appropriate manpower in the proper place
- Handles or oversees the disposition of required office correspondence and administrative paperwork such as official forms, daily reports, time sheets/tickets, safety reports, etc.
- Is responsible for crew or project safety performance.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Journeyman with Foreman experience
- Stable work history
- Experience overseeing crews on job sites as a lead or foreman on ground-up construction projects
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Strong customer service skills