Date Posted: January 27, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297219
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for a 1+ year contract position in Montville, NJ.
** Candidates MUST have inside sales experience in industrial components, power transmission, or bearing sales! **
• Work with customers and outside sales to provide a high level of customer service, bearing applications engineering, and overall technical support.
• Technical review of customer requirements and specifications to meet ISO and Aerospace requirements.
• Assist in costing and preparation of customer quotations.
• Work with manufacturing and vendors on technical and design issues
• Expand existing account opportunities and consultative applications.
• Support new product initiatives and participate in web based marketing program.
• Other duties as required.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience.
- Inside sales experience within the bearing industry or with an industrial components company is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is a strong asset but is not required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook is a must.
- Excellent customer focus skills including interpersonal and communication skills are also important.
- Good organizational skills and problem solving abilities are necessary.