Salary: $15/hour DOE
Date Posted: March 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297226
Fairfax company is in search of a Machine Operator for a full time, first shift, temp to hire position. Immediate need. Position offers the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary company that is well positioned to prosper in the current economic environment. Adaptive, creative, and energetic people seeking a rewarding position will thrive in this atmosphere. Excellent pay, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, retirement, and other benefits packages are offered to all full-time employees after temp to hire program is completed.
- Cover customer components with protective layer prior to processing (bag and adhesive)
- Load customer components into CNC mill for processing
- Process customer components
- Receive customer deliveries when necessary and document appropriately
This position will be trained to operate our processing equipment and should be capable of documenting operations on appropriate forms and performing routine housekeeping duties (clean up after themselves).
- Follow procedures for machine shop safety
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must maintain a professional appearance, have a positive attitude, and be able to work as a team player in a culturally diverse environment
- Must possess some experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive or aerospace is a huge plus)
- The ability to operate lathes, CNC mills and/or grinders is highly desirable
- Steel toed boots/shoes are required for this position
- This position is subject to random drug testing
Hours - typically 8am - 5pm, Monday-Friday, but there is potential for overtime and weekend hours. Ideal candidate can be flexible with work schedule.
Pay rate: $15/hour depending on skills and experience