Salary: based on experience
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297239
PAYROLL COORDINATOR - PART TIME
24-25 hours/week schedule has some flexibility
Salary based on experience
Akron area company
This position is responsible for providing maintenance and support for the hourly and salary biweekly payroll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of paperwork and maintenance of information in appropriate databases
- Processing of biweekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Processing items such as new hires, terminations, PTO, bonuses, increases, and any other misc. items that need to be input into the payroll database
- Maintenance of hourly timesheets
- Direct interaction with the supervisors for validation of information to ensure accuracy
- Coordinating payroll entries from all areas of the division
- Validation of information for accuracy
- Trouble shooting issues or questions that surface to determine resolution
- Working directly with payroll vendor to address issues, questions, processes as necessary
- Follow up processes such as managing the databases, reporting and any other processes that are associated with the biweekly payroll
- Copying and filing paperwork
- Working with employees to answer questions, pull and print off information, troubleshoot concerns as necessary
- All other tasks as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent with minimum of 2 – 3 years of payroll processing experience.
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work effectively unsupervised
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion, effectiveness and a friendly/professional manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Experience with ADP Pay
- Expert platform preferred
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.