Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297291
Job Description – Bookkeeper
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic and focused Bookkeeper. The successful Bookkeeper will maintain and handle all books through the preparation of financial statements.
Job Responsibilities – Bookkeeper
As a Bookkeeper, record assets, leases and expenditures and perform monthly bank reconciliation. This individual will also analyze and correct current period errors in the general ledger.
Additional responsibilities for the Bookkeeper include:
- Maintain corporate clients books/systems, including any related data entry/filing
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Manage all corporate client records
- Generate invoices and prepare deposits
- Monitor collection status of clients’ accounts
Job Requirements – Bookkeeper
As a Bookkeeper, you must qualified professional who not only possesses the skills, knowledge, and experience required, but also possesses a positive attitude, confidence, and the ability to function well within a team environment.
Additional requirements of the Bookkeeper include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Compensation – Bookkeeper
The chosen Bookkeeper will receive an hourly pay based on experience and skillsets.