Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297295
Job Description – Payroll Specialist
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking an experienced and driven Payroll Specialist. The successful Payroll Specialist will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing.
Job Responsibilities – Payroll Specialist
Payroll Specialists should be a detail oriented, organized and have payroll processing and bank reconciliation experience.
Additional responsibilities for Payroll Specialists include:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
Job Requirements – Payroll Specialist
The ideal Payroll Specialist candidate will have professional communication skills for client and personnel contact related to payroll duties.
Additional requirements for Payroll Specialists include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Compensation – Payroll Specialist
Payroll Specialists typically receive hourly pay based on experience and skillsets.