Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 297331
PrideStaff, a recruiting firm specializing in staffing for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a Patient Access Representative for one of Central Oregon’s largest companies to work in the Bend area. The successful candidate for this position will be patient focused, a self-starter, and a great team player. This position will require someone to work a flexible schedule and be adaptive. This is a 3-6-month assignment, giving the opportunity to get your foot in the door with an amazing company!
Job Duties Include:
- First point of contact for incoming patients
- Check in patients and administer necessary paperwork
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Process RTE for insurance benefits
- Perform chart processing and data entry
- Collect and process payment information as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Recent, relevant work experience in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and typing
- Customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to provide 2 professional references
- Proficiency using printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines and other office equipment
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
- Adapt at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent mastery of communication, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Professional appearance is a must
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Supervision: The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and have flexibility to work full time and on the weekends as needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. This position will be in an office environment. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing and other duties assigned.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!