Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297373
Job Title: Membrane Rolling Technician
Assembles raw materials to manufacture spiral wound membranes to company or customer specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily production of work orders to quality and efficiency standards.
- Follows work order instruction and drawings in order to build to consistent standards.
- Records build information on work orders legibly.
- Uses hand tools and mechanized equipment to assist in the assembly process.
- Communicates issues with production quality to the Department Lead or Component Production Supervisor.
- Communicates issues with production equipment to the Department Lead or Component Production Supervisor.
- Works safely and follows safety training guidelines.
- Keeps the assigned production area clean and free of trash and debris.
- Returns tools to their designated storage area at the end of each shift.
- Support the execution and continuous improvement of the quality policy and procedures.
- Follows all company practices and supports activities, as well as safety regulation policies and procedures.
- Maintain consistent, responsive communication with the Production Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous experience is not required for this position. Prior assembly or production experience is desired. Must be organized, able to follow direction, able to read prints and work in a team environment. Having good hand eye coordination is beneficial.