Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297374
JOB IDENTIFICATION: RELATIONSHIPS:
Job Title: Systems Assembly Technician
Assemble water filtration equipment, kits, cartridges, and other materials as instructed in accordance with company and established quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of production work orders to quality and efficiency standards.
- Follows word order instruction and drawings in order to build to consistent standards.
- Records build information on work orders legibly.
- Maintain consistent, responsive communication by reporting issues of production quality or equipment to the Systems Lead.
- Uses hand tools to assist in the assembly process.
- Completes proper documentation when inventory variances occur.
- Works safely and follows safety training guidelines.
- Keeps the assigned production area clean and free of trash and debris.
- Returns tools to the tool box at the end of the shift and locks the tool box daily.
- Support the execution and continuous improvement of the quality policy and procedures.
- Learn and understand the features and of the company product offering.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous experience is not required for this position. Prior assembly experience and familiarity with basic plumbing and electrical is a plus. Must be organized, able to follow direction, able to read prints and work in a team environment. Must be able to use power tools.