Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297375
Job Title: Housing Assembly Technician
Assembling of PVC pressure vessels to company or customer specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of production work orders to quality and efficiency standards.
- Follows work order instruction and drawings in order to glue and assemble to consistent standards.
- Records quality information on work orders legibly.
- Maintain consistent, responsive communication by reporting issues with production quality and equipment to the Department Lead.
- Uses hand tools and mechanized equipment to assist in the build process.
- Works safely and follows safety training guidelines.
- Keeps the assigned production area clean and free of trash and debris.
- Returns tools to their designated storage area at the end of each shift.
- Support the execution and continuous improvement of the quality policy and procedures.
- Learn and understand the features and of the company product offering.
- Follows all 5S practices and supports lean activities, as well as safety regulation policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
External: 0% Outside contact is typically not made from this position.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Previous experience is not required for this position. Prior assembly or production experience is desired. Must be organized, able to follow direction, able to read prints and work in a team environment. Having good hand eye coordination is beneficial. Must be able to use power tools.