Date Posted: September 25, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297396
PrideStaff is looking for an eager Administrative Assistant that is willing to set the stage for one of our top clients in the Charlotte area!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative clerical functions, some of which are as follows:
- Schedules appointments, and gives information to callers.
- Compose memos, transcribe notes, and research and create presentations.
- Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to preform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Generating reports using various MS office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
As an Administrative Assistant you must have at least 6 months experience in a similar role. You must have strong computer skills. We are looking for someone that has strong organization and the ability to multi-task.
Additional requirements for the Administrative Assistant will include:
- General knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High School Degree
- Skills on MS office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- Typing 40 wpm
- Must be able to consent to and pass drug and alcohol screen
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have cooperative and team building attitude
Pay Rate: $12/hr + (depending on experience)