Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297396
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative clerical functions, some of which are as follows:
- Schedules appointments, and gives information to callers.
- Compose memos, transcribe notes, and research and create presentations.
- Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to preform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Generating reports using various MS office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
As an Administrative Assistant you must have at least 6 months experience in a similar role. You must have strong computer skills. We are looking for someone that has strong organization and the ability to multi-task.
Additional requirements for the Administrative Assistant will include:
- General knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High School Degree
- Skills on MS office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- Typing 40 wpm
- Must be able to consent to and pass drug and alcohol screen
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have cooperative and team building attitude