Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297405
Are you ready for your next Challenge??
PrideStaff is currently looking for a Quality Manager for a local production company.
1st Shift | Full Time | $20-25/hr | Benefits
- Make quality decisions to ship or scrap production parts.
- Oversee the complete quality department personal (10 – 12 employees).
- Be involved in monthly reports outlining progress toward customer certification, monthly PPM defects, machine scrap percentage, corrective actions, PPAP issues, and continuous improvements.
- Sign off PPAP approval
- Insure that Quality Control Support completes all step in required timeline
- Review supplier quality performance with the supplier base and see that Supplier Quality sends quarterly reports
- Work with the customer on special requirements as requested by the customer
- Outline and approve rework as needed
- Follow proper procedure when a customer quality problem occurs
- Help with process controls that will reduce the amount of CMM inspections required
- Work with production and engineering to reduce in-house defects and improve employment knowledge and report progress
- Manage and oversee all quality KPIs and work improvements to keep company KPI objectives.
- Manage any customer quality therapy programs the company is placed is due to poor quality performance
- Support all aspects of the company ISO programs
- Cross train personal within the Quality Department
Are you ready to move up - this could be your opportunity!
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
- PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
- With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
- As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!