Date Posted: May 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297405
What good are all those quality tools you have mastered if you don't get to use them? In this position, you'll not only get to use the things you've learned, but you will have the opportunity to grow your skill set.
PrideStaff is sourcing top talent for a family owned and operated machining company in Bloomington, IL. This company has been in business for over 100 years and utilizes 6 Sigma methodologies for continuous improvements in Quality, Cost and Velocity to meet customer needs.
The Quality Manager position is a full-time position overseeing quality department personnel (10–12 employees) and make quality decisions to ship or scrap production parts.
Other duties of the Quality Manager include:
- Being involved in monthly reports outlining progress toward customer certification, monthly PPM defects, machine scrap percentage, corrective actions, PPAP issues, and continuous improvements.
- Sign off PPAP approval
- Ensuring that Quality Control Support completes all steps in the required timeline
- Review supplier quality performance with the supplier base and see that Supplier Quality sends quarterly reports
- Work with the customer on special requirements as requested
- Outline and approve rework as needed
- Follow proper procedure when a customer quality problem occurs
- Help with process controls that will reduce the amount of CMM inspections required
- Work with production and engineering to reduce in-house defects and improve employee knowledge and report progress
- Manage and oversee all quality KPIs and work improvements to keep company KPI objectives.
- Support all aspects of the company ISO programs
- Cross train personnel within the Quality Department
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online or call PrideStaff @ (309) 661-1906.
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
- PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
- With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
- As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!