Salary: Up To $48,000/Year
Date Posted: January 30, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297484
Our Midlothian client is looking for a self-motivated, positive individual, with great people skills and attention to detail. Project managers oversee the selections, scheduling, and pricing for each job in their designated accounts.
- Scheduling showroom appointments with clients to assist in selections
- Quoting plans received from clients
- Scheduling templates, installations, and services
- Ensuring proper documentation has been approved
- Following up on installations to ensure customer satisfaction
- There will be no hunting required, all leads are provided
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Basic math skills
- Prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy, flexibility and reliability
- Very reliable
- Base salary, no commission
Due to our industry demands, all project managers must be available to work in the showroom for customer appointments every other Saturday (with one day taken off during that week).
Training on our systems will be provided.
Work to start on trial basis to assess your skills.
We offer a fast paced environment with room for growth in many areas.